The very first step in planning your event is to establish a tangible goal and objectives.
First, start by asking yourself: What type of event do you want organising, and what do you hope to achieve?
If we know your key goals before planning, we can ensure that every part of your event is optimised for success.
Any event takes a concerted team effort to handle all the details. The team at Collaboration 360 can handle all this for you:
- Venue Management
We will support you all the way
Establishing your event’s budget is one of the most important parts of planning an event. Some of the critical expenses you need to include in your budget are:
- Food and Drink
Even the best-planned event will have some additional costs come up. Accounting for them in your budget will ensure you’re not caught unawares.
We can create an event master plan that ensures every aspect remains on track
The event master plan will encompass all aspects of the event, including:
- Venue, logistics, & catering management (contracts, insurance, etc.)
- Speakers and presenters (identifying, confirming, logistics & management)
- Activities and entertainment
- Registration (online sign-up, payment and tracking; on-site sign-in, etc.)
- PR and promotion (online & off-line, such as web page & online promotion; events calendars; printed programmes; media relations; signage; social media, etc.)
Once you have the date nailed down, it’s key for us to book the venue as soon as possible.
Some things to consider when picking a venue for your event are:
- Parking. Is there parking?
- Size. An event for 50 people will need a very different space than one for 500. Additionally, consider whether or not you’ll need separate rooms for breakout sessions or the like.